Here are 15 of the most frequently asked questions about our escape room experiences. If you have an additional question or need a more thorough answer, please do not hesitate to call us at (707-285-7113
1. How many people can participate in the escape room experience?
We suggest that a group of at least 3 people complete the escape room experience together. It can be completed with groups of 2, but that requires more teamwork and deciphering on each partner., and you have to pay for at least 3 players. We suggest a max of 8 to 10 players because the room can start getting too filled with more people.
2. Does anything jump out at me or grab me?
No, nothing in the room will grab you. It is not a scary experience. Our escape rooms are about figuring out puzzles and decoding codes. It is more of an intellectual experience rather than a strength competition.
3. Will I be claustrophobic inside the room?
Probably not. The escape room experience is about the size of a bedroom or a small living room.
4. How do I book a room?
Click the "Book Now" tab on the top of the website and then follow the online directions.
5. How do I pay for the room?
After you book the room, follow the online payment directions. We accept all major credit cards.
6. Are the tickets refundable?
No, sorry, all purchases are final. There are no refunds for cancellations. You may re-schedule the experience for a later date within 24 hours of the original experience.
7. Can I transfer the tickets to a friend?
Sure, but please have your friend bring the confirmation email or text message.
8. Are drops-in welcome or do I need to make an appointment?
Making an appointment will guarantee the day and time slot for you and your group. If you are trying to book same day, please call to make the appointment.
9. May I use my phone inside the escape room?
No, phones, cameras, or other devices will not be permitted inside the room. We would like to keep the escape room a surprise. Also, google or other online search engines will not help you inside the room.
10. Can children participate in the escape room experience?
Yes! Children are welcomed in the escape room experiences; however, they may need some help from the adults who are also participating.
11. How much does each escape room experience cost?
$30 per person with a $90 minimum per room.
12.Does the Code Zone offer gift vouchers?
Yes! Email us at email@example.com to purchase one and spread the love! These make great gifts for any occasion!
13. Can I participate in the escape room experience if I am pregnant?
Yes. These experiences are mind-challenging games not physical strength competitions.
14. Will my group be paired with another group of people that I don't know?
No. Due to COVID restrictions all bookings are now PRIVATE. You will only play with your own group.
15. Will I have fun?
YES! Absolutely! These escape room experiences are meant to be mentally challenging but socially exhilarating.